Just last week, I cooked my comfort food – Seafood Pasta. It’s a very fast and easy dish to make.
Here’s a photo of the Seafood Pasta that I made
If you are fond of the Italian way of cooking, then I’m pretty sure that you will love it. You might be interested to try this recipe, so here it is…
Tomato (about 4-5 pieces and cut into cubes)
Chili Flakes (I usually put a generous amount of it as I love mine to be spicy)
garlic (5-7 cloves)
Squid (It’ll be more tasty if you’ll put about a kilo of it. Clean and cut the squid into rings)
shrimp (about 1/4 kg)
mussels (1/4 kg)
clams (1/2 to a kilo)
Spaghetti Pasta (Cook per package instruction)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the wok over medium heat.
- Pour about 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil. Add garlic and wait until it turns brown.
- Then, depending on your preference, add in the chili flakes.
- Next, put the squid rings on the wok and let the water evaporate.
- Add the remaining seafood ingredients as well as the tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the clams and mussels are thoroughly cooked, add a bit of olive oil and parsley before pouring the seafood mixture to the pasta.
- Serve hot and share. 🙂