I’ve said this a hundred times, I LOVE PASTA!!!! And this is one of my favorite dishes – TUNA PASTA.
It is not only delicious but also super easy to make!!!🙂 Many asked me of the recipe, so here it is…
SPAGHETTI NOODLES (Cooked Al DENTE)
2 cans of TUNA (I normally use the hot and spicy)
2 packs of ALL PURPOSE CREAM
1 can Whole Mushroom (thinly sliced)
1 can Cream of chicken/mushroom soup
Carrots (cut in small cubes)
minced garlic (as desired)
1 small Onion
Shredded Kraft Cheddar Cheese
- Heat the cooking pot over medium fire and then add butter.
- Sauté onion until it caramelized.
- Put in minced garlic and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Then, add mushroom, parsley, hotdog and carrots. Saute for about a minute or two.
- Add the tuna, mix, and cover it for about a minute.
- Pour in the cream of chicken/mushroom soup and fresh milk. Let it simmer.
- Then, add the all purpose cream and shredded cheddar cheese. The thickness of the sauce greatly depends on the amount of cheese that you put in. Thus, do so according to your preference.
- Season with salt and pepper (if you feel it is needed). But the cheese is already salty, so I just usually add a dash of pepper.
- Mix the sauce and pasta over low fire. Yes, it is the reason why you need to cook the noodles AL DENTE.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
I came up with the second version of this recipe because Rowel and I forgot to buy some of the stuff listed on the first version. I had no choice, but used whatever available ingredients we had at home. Okay, here’s what I did:
Remove the cream of chicken/mushroom soup from the recipe
Instead of Fresh milk, use a small can of evaporated milk
Replace parsley with spring onions
Except for the abovementioned changes, everything else that’s written on the first version remains the same . I think there isn’t that much difference in the taste. Also, it is a bit cheaper than the first one. A couple of my friends said, it is still yummy!😀
Once you’ve tried making both versions, please let me know which one is better. I would really appreciate it if you’ll drop a comment! Thank you!!!!🙂