Nothing to show off as I don’t have much…😀 I will just make this entry as simple and straightforward as possible!😀
I bought this wallet at CLAIRE’s for only SR5 (60pesos or $1.33) and I’ve been using this for over a year now. Read HERE if you’re clueless about the store where I got this.
A SNAPSHOT OF EVERYTHING THAT’S INSIDE MY WALLET
Thanks Kuya Juramil Juvilla for editing my photo. You are awesome!
- Pictures of the people I dearly love
–It matters not to me whether my purse is expensive or not! As long as it has room where I could place the photos of my loves, I’ll be totally happy with it!
- Employee Social Club I.D.
– In order for Rowel, Sage and I to be able to use my company’s recreation center, I need to present this card. Also, I can use this to avail discounts in selected restaurants and hotels within the K.S.A.
– My mom used to tell me that it’s okay to forget anything, even my underwear, but NEVER my IQAMA.😀 If you’re an expatriate in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is extremely important that you bring this residence permit card 24/7. Otherwise, you will be in serious trouble if caught by the Police or Muttawa.
– No need to elaborate…
– “Even if our circumstances do not allow us to attend regularly, we should hold a temple recommend. President Howard W. Hunter said: “It would please the Lord if every adult member would be worthy of—and carry—a current temple recommend. The things that we must do and not do to be worthy of a temple recommend are the very things that ensure we will be happy as individuals and as families” (in Conference Report, Oct. 1994, 8; or Ensign, Nov. 1994, 8).” …just listening to the prophet’s voice!😀
– Self-explanatory… hahaha
That’s all folks….