I couldn’t refuse my sister’s persuasion to take the 100-day photo challenge. It’s way too fun and exciting to be missed!😀 However, I’m pretty stupid when it comes to editing pictures; so I am not quite sure how am I going to successfully and gracefully accomplish this challenge. A real bummer!
Oh wait! My sister and friends are amazingly good to this kind of stuff; I might as well use their talents and ability! Thank you sissy Christine for creating my 100-day-photo-challenge logo and Roi Pallones for editing my first photo entry.
I got the inspiration from Christine’s weblog, tinkyloveslife, on how this works! Okay, let’s get started…
A PHOTO OF MYSELF
Isn’t this called narcissism? hahaha This picture was taken before going to work… I should endeavor to look pretty much like this every day. Oh, if only my son would allow me to sleep 8 hours… :D
23 fAcTs AboUt mE
(This is getting harder; I’ll do it anyway!)
- I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Seeing myself in a video really embarrasses me. I hate it!
- An avid fan of Rico Yan (a Filipino actor). This may sound crazy but I cried for a week when he died and my dad almost sent me to Manila so that I could attend his burial.
- You won’t believe me now, but I was really SHY and TIMID when I was a kid. You could hardly hear my voice when I’d speak and would do anything so as not to be noticed.
- Dancing is my passion. I was once a member of a Dance Club…
- I was a CAT (Citizen Army Training) officer when I was in High school. S2: Intelligence Officer (rank: Major)… I know, it doesn’t show! hahaha
- Since my elementary years, I’ve been collecting Winnie the Pooh stuff
- A certified R-I-C-E monster! I could eat about 2-4 cups a meal.
- Pasta dishes make me ecstatic! Hence, I prepare at least one pasta dish a week.
- I comb my hair once a day and only in the morning!😀
- Basketball is my favorite game to play next to lawn tennis.
- The only TV show that I never miss watching is KRISTV.
- A waitress! Yeah, it’s my first job.
- The only “real” make up I wear is EYELINER! How about the blush on and eye-shadow effect? I only use pink pressed powder… :D
- Wearing a red lipstick, like Anne Curtis, is one of the things that I’ve always wanted to do. Aside from the fact that I’m allergic to lipsticks (yes, regardless of the brand), I don’t have the guts!
- I had my first menstruation when I was 13 years old.
- The three countries that I have dreamed of visiting are Egypt, Japan and Paris.
- I had my first boyfriend when I was 14 years old. It only lasted for a month though.😀
- A visual learner indeed
- Spell Cynophobic… C-H-A-N-G!😀
- I’ve never been to a BAR (establishment)! Nightlife? No, not my kind of thing. Okay, I’m giving you the right to call me boring!😀
- Kids make me happy. I love being around them!